M!LK (ミルク) is a Japanese boyband.They are part of EBiDAN 39 & KiDS. The group was formed in 2014 but their CD debut wasn't until March 2015 with the single, "Coffee ga Nomemasen" which was used as the ending theme for the anime, "Pankisu!".
- Sano Hayato (March 23 1998) pink/strawberry milk
- Itagaki Mizuki (October 25 2000) orange/orange float milk
- Yamazaki Haruki (February 15 2000) green/matcha milk
- Shiozaki Daichi (September 11 2000) blue/soda float milk
- Yoshida Jinto (December 15 1999) yellow/lemon milk